EPSO working groups
5th EPSO Conference: 29 August - 2 September, 2010, Finland
We would like to thank all participants, speakers, organisers and helping students of our 5th EPSO Conference in Olos, Finland. You have made the event a great success with thought provoking talks, debates and challenging questions. Most importantly the conference brought together plant scientists from diverse research backgrounds to inform, discuss and cooperate together for the common grand challenges ahead of all of us.
We would also like to thank the sponsors of the 5th EPSO Conference for their kind contributions.
Best wishes from Karin Metzalff (EPSO), Kirsi-Marja Oksman-Caldentey (VTT Finland) and the EPSO team
Post-Conference information - including available presentations from speakers:
- Poster Awards
- (April 2010, August 2010): Conference Posters
- April speakers profiles, August speakers profiles
Daily highlights from the conference
- 29 August: Opening Session and Keynote
- 30 August: Science policy session, and Science Sessions
- 31 August: Science sessions
- 1 September: Science sessions
- 2 September: Plant ETP workshop
Image Gallery: Conference and Lapland
Send us your images - for display in here and/or in our future EPSO brochures and automatically enter our quarterly image competition!
- Research Assistant for joint UK-India Crop Genomics and Technologies project on grass pea, John Innes Centre, UK, Deadline 21 November 2014
- Post-Doctoral Scientists, Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Cologne, Deadline 14 Nov 2014
- Facility manager/Service Group Leader in the area of plant cultivation, Cologne, Germany