EPSO working groups
5th EPSO Conference: 29 August - 2 September, 2010, Finland
We would like to thank all participants, speakers, organisers and helping students of our 5th EPSO Conference in Olos, Finland. You have made the event a great success with thought provoking talks, debates and challenging questions. Most importantly the conference brought together plant scientists from diverse research backgrounds to inform, discuss and cooperate together for the common grand challenges ahead of all of us.
We would also like to thank the sponsors of the 5th EPSO Conference for their kind contributions.
Best wishes from Karin Metzalff (EPSO), Kirsi-Marja Oksman-Caldentey (VTT Finland) and the EPSO team
Post-Conference information - including available presentations from speakers:
Daily highlights from the conference
- 29 August: Opening Session and Keynote
- 30 August: Science policy session, and Science Sessions
- 31 August: Science sessions
- 1 September: Science sessions
- 2 September: Plant ETP workshop
Image Gallery: Conference and Lapland
Send us your images - for display in here and/or in our future EPSO brochures and automatically enter our quarterly image competition!
- Postdoctoral position – design principles of paired intracellular plant immune receptor complexes
- Postdoctoral position – Multi-scale genomic interrogation of the Angiosperm immune receptor repertoire using resistance gene enrichment sequencing
- Research Assistant Position in Transport-Regulated Plant Immunity