EPSO working groups
18th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, 3-7 May, Lyon, France.
The leading platform for the world's Biomass specialists is to be held from
3 to 7 May 2010 at the Lyon Convention Center, France.
Submission of abstracts:
All authors wishing to contribute and to present innovative development, progress and results to the Biomass community from around the globe, are highly welcome to submit their abstract by 15 January 2010.
Information about conference subjects and submission of abstracts:
- 'Call for Papers' can be downloaded from:
- Authors interested in presenting an abstract should use the Online Submission Form:
- Vacant PhD positions ‘Develop genetically engineered mammalian and plant host cells with defined pharmacological potential’, University of Copenhagen - deadline 3.6.2013
- Engineer / post doc expert in cloning, construct preparation and molecular characterisation of plants, CIRAD, France
- Post doctoral fellow (m/f), Laboratory of Tropical Crop Improvement, Division of Plant Biotechnics, KU Leuven, Belgium - deadline 15.6.2013