EPSO working groups
Education - lead Ton Bisseling
Next activities: Assemble first information and lead development of the Education Action of the European Technology Platform Plants for the Future.
Ton Bisseling will take the lead in this group to assemble information on education needs in the plant sector and communicate to policy makers at European and national levels.
The group will feed into the Plant ETP working group developing the Education Action Plan, led by Karin Metzlaff. The ETP group met on 23 March this year and will have had its 2nd meeting on 4 October 2011. Ton chaired the meeting jointly with Karin. More activities beyond this will be discussed later this year.
Publications and relevant information:
- Fascination of Plants Day 18 May 2012 – View the Australian video competition winners, 23.10.2012
- New University Programmes and Awards
- Vacant PhD positions ‘Develop genetically engineered mammalian and plant host cells with defined pharmacological potential’, University of Copenhagen - deadline 3.6.2013
- Engineer / post doc expert in cloning, construct preparation and molecular characterisation of plants, CIRAD, France
- Post doctoral fellow (m/f), Laboratory of Tropical Crop Improvement, Division of Plant Biotechnics, KU Leuven, Belgium - deadline 15.6.2013