EPSO working groups
EPSO works on behalf of its members to:
1. Increase the visibility and impact of the European plant science community.
2. Articulate the vision of the European plant science community for the future and advise on decisions of funding agencies at the European and national level on long term strategies to support plant science.
3. Communicate with academia, industry and the general public to ensure the independent dissemination of plant science information.
4. Contribute to the development of agriculture, horticulture, forestry and biodiversity.
- Vacant PhD positions ‘Develop genetically engineered mammalian and plant host cells with defined pharmacological potential’, University of Copenhagen - deadline 3.6.2013
- Engineer / post doc expert in cloning, construct preparation and molecular characterisation of plants, CIRAD, France
- Post doctoral fellow (m/f), Laboratory of Tropical Crop Improvement, Division of Plant Biotechnics, KU Leuven, Belgium - deadline 15.6.2013