EPSO working groups
7th EPSO Conference, 1-4 September 2013, Greece
The EPSO Board and the local organising committee invite you to the 7th EPSO Conference that will be held in Greece from 1 to 4 September 2013.
Note the date and join our mailing list to receive updates about the conference.
- Abstract submission to select oral presentation until 01.06.2013!
- Hold your project/network meetings as side events
- Become a sponsor or an exhibitor at the 7th EPSO Conference
- Abstract submission is open!
- Online registration for the 7th EPSO Conference, 1-4 September 2013, Greece has started!
Programme (including side events)
Themes will include very different areas across plant science - basic as well as applied research. View the programme and the list of side events. For example: The ERA-CAPS Meeting and the EPPN Workshop on Plant Phenotyping. Contact Katerina Karkala to hold your side event.
Online Registration here.
Late registration deadline: 30.06.2013
Summary of Registration Fees here.
- Nautica Bay Hotel (at 300m distance): Alternative accommodation booking for a lower price. Follow the link here.
Please contact the EPSO Conference Officer to become a sponsor.
Travel to Greece and Practical Information
We have organised a transfer for you on the arrival (31.08. & 01.09.13) and departure (05. & 07.09.13) days. Beside this you can use the following transfer possibilities to and from the International Airport of Athens:
- Ferry-Boat from Piraeus
- Local Bus service/KTEL from Athens
- Hire a car at the airport.
For more information see here .
Conference Poster here!
Venue is the AKS Porto Heli Conference Centre.
Are being selected from over 70 applications received. Application is closed (was available here).
Submit your abstract to Katerina. Invited speakers please use the speakers abstract template (in word and pdf). All other participants, please use the posters abstract template (in word and pdf). Only abstracts from registered participants and in correct format can be considered.
To come later:
- Poster sessions
- Vacant PhD positions ‘Develop genetically engineered mammalian and plant host cells with defined pharmacological potential’, University of Copenhagen - deadline 3.6.2013
- Engineer / post doc expert in cloning, construct preparation and molecular characterisation of plants, CIRAD, France
- Post doctoral fellow (m/f), Laboratory of Tropical Crop Improvement, Division of Plant Biotechnics, KU Leuven, Belgium - deadline 15.6.2013